Stretch your imagination to the limitless potential of our inks.
NAMICS novel stretchable inks and paste provide designers and engineers the freedom to develop next generation In-Mold Electronics (IME) used to combine in-mold decorating process with electronic inks. Result, functional parts for automotive, medical, industrial and consumer market.
High Conductive layer for creating interconnects, electrodes and antennas.
- Offers low resistivity and good thickness creating robust circuit design
- Minimal change in resistance at high draw depths
- No cracking during high temperature thermoforming (170C)
- Outstanding compatibility with decorative inks
- No change in performance
- High insulation and high flexibility
- Compatible with both silver and carbon based conductors
- Pinhole free
Conductive adhesive for bonding components onto interconnects.
- Syringe dispense for ease application
- High adhesion strength and flexibility
- Excellent electrical conductivity
- Snap cure system
Can be used for overprint for connector or resistive layer for PTC (Positive Temperature Controller heater.
PTC heater using NAMICS inks offers:
- Thin thickness
- Flexible design
- Low power
Want to learn more about our Functional Adhesives for In-Mold Electronics (IME)?
Click button below to download our sales sheet.