Stretch your imagination to the limitless potential of our inks.
NAMICS Kinomec™ stretchable inks provide designers and engineers the freedom to develop next generation In-Mold Electronics (IME) used to combine in-mold decorating process with electronic inks. Result, functional parts for automotive, medical, industrial and consumer market
Silver (Ag) conductive inks offering high electrical conductivity to create the necessary electrical connections
- Low resistivity and good thickness creating robust circuit design
- Unmatched forming performance:
- Minimal change in resistance at high draw depths
- No cracking during high temperature thermoforming (170°C)
- No washout after injection molding
- Compatibility with decorative inks
- No change in performance
Dielectric inks that feature a uniform, pinhole-free layer with high insulation, allowing crossover layers or insulating Ag conductive ink layers
- Designed to connect components to circuits on flexible substrates
- Syringe dispense for ease application
- High adhesion strength and flexibility
- Excellent electrical conductivity
Conductive Bonding Adhesive for bonding rigid components to the interconnects.
- Designed create cross-over layers
- High insulation & flexibility
- Compatible with both silver and carbon-based conductors
- Pinhole free
Want to learn more about our Kinomec In-Mold Electronics (IME) Materials
Click button below to download our sales sheet.